WISR Site Development Process:
WISR Process Steps:
- Define define site requirements – what will the site do.
- Design what the site will look like and how it will work.
- Build create the graphics and code for the site.
- Test test the functionality of the site.
- Deploy launch the site.
Follow-on steps after site launch:
- Enhance monitor all aspects of the website and enhance the site iteratively.
- Test incorporate modifications and test the changes on a sandbox test site.
- Deploy post the updates to the production site.